To get maximum results from your link building efforts, you need to understand some basic things:
How to use DirectoryGist for submitting your websiteSubmitting your website to the directories listed in our database is as simple as ABC :
2. Click the link and go to submit
Directory Submission Basics1. Most directories will only accept submission for the homepage of your website, (e.g. http://www.example.com). Niche directories accept submission for internal links of a site. However, there are also general directories that accept deep links from a site. Such general directories usually charge a submission fee for the extra deep links (e.g. http://www.example.com/myproducts/product1.html) inclusion.
2. There are "language-sensitive" directories that accept submission in particular language(s) e.g. Arabic, English, German, French, Chinese, Italian etc. 90 percent of directories are english, however.
3. Niche directories are developed for a specific niche of websites including business, home improvement, gambling, shopping, society, software, travel etc.
4. Regional directories are specifically for company websites or informational websites that are based on specific regions including North America, South America, Middle East, Africa, Australia, Asia or Europe.
5. Submission for Basic listing in most directories are free. However, some of the popular web directories on the internet include Yahoo! Directory and open Directory Project (ODP). Yahoo! Directory offers paid inclusion which cost about $299. The paid submission does not guarantee your website will be listed in the directory, but it will put your site in front of the submission queue.
6. To increase approval rate, make sure you follow the submission guidelines when submitting to a particlular directory.
7. You can get best results from submission done manually. But because there are thousands of directories on the internet and Directory submission can be time consuming, you can hire a SEO company or an individual freelancer to help you in the submission work.
8. If you decide to purchase a submission service, make sure the submission is done manually and NOT through an automated software. Some scam artists will advertise their service as manual submission but in truth, they use fully automated software to blast your website to thousands of directories.
9. Most web directories will reject websites that are submitted through fully automated software. If automated submission is performed consistently, the directory owner may ban your IP address
10. To strike a reasonble balance between manual and automatic submission, we highly recommend you use Semi-Automatic Submission Tool such as Josytal Website Traffic Booster for your submission. The tool comes with the most current database, enables you to load each submission page, automatically fill in your website information, automatically and/or manually select necessary category. If there is a captcha on the submission form, then you will have to enter the captcha value manually and then click the submit button. Josytal Website Traffic Booster will inserts some pause time between submissions, so that evertything looks natural. The result is very close to submitting manually. Registration and first 10 web directory submission and 5 search engines is free.
11. Josytal Website Traffic Booster also includes links monitoring tools you can use to exchange and monitor reciprocal links with thousands of directories and websites.
Differences between search engines, directories, and FAA sitesThere are very strong differences between search engines and directories. Directories are huge databases of collected web sites that are sorted and reviewed by humans (example Yahoo, Open Directory) and each web site is viewed, summarized, and placed in an exact category. Directories take longer to compile but are far more detailed than search engines and usually offer the most complete information system on the Internet. Whereas search engines (example Google, Alta Vista) generally spider (a software program that actually visits an url address) and retrieve most of the web sites information from either text or meta tags. Then they classify each site from the information gained. Some search engines allow for manual data entry but they are generally less categorized than directories. Gernerally, search engines and directories will list your website in their databases on permanent basis ("permanent" refers to a time span of 1 year or more).
On the contrary, FAA (Free for All ) sites contain listings, virtually dumped into groups, that afford limited exposure, with limits placed on entries, such that they are listed limited length of time. Links submitted to FAA are short-lived. Be informed, some summision agencies or self-made SEO "guru" unwittingly place FAA in the same category as search engines and directories. We disagree with this assumption. FAA's results are virtually void on search engines. Many search engines will even penalize your website for being listed on FAA website, so you should be aware how worthless they are. Despite these setbacks, many submission services use FAA as their backbone of submission sites!
Web directory list
Seo, Article marketing
Free Directory list
Link building directories
Search engines list
Link Directories Database
Local Search Engines
List of free directories
High Conversion Rate
Meta Tag Generotr
Website Promotion Tools
Whois, Free Domain Checker
Article Directory List
Free Social Bookmarking Sites
Website Promotion Services
Rating, Traffic Trend